(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-5276656-4', 'mobileesp.com'); ga('send', 'pageview');
Monthly Archives: March 2011

Updated: PHP Code

Gary L. pointed out that there was a misspelling in the¬†DetectMobileQuick() function in the PHP code. Unfortunately, the¬†“DetectIpad()” had been spelled with the wrong capitalization. That error is now fixed & uploaded to the code repositories. (I double checked the

Posted in Code Updates

Updated: Better Support for Tablets & WP7 Movement

Hi, folks! This is just a quick note to let you know that I updated the MobileESP code to provide better support for tablets. I also made an update regarding Windows Phone 7 whose Internet Explorer 7-based browser isn’t great.

Posted in Code Updates, Mobile Web Site Design, MobileESP APIs