So now seemed like a good time for a preliminary update of the MobileESP code to support Windows Phone 7!
Here is a list of code updates to support Windows Phone 7 device detection. The code bases for each of the platforms have been updated using the same API signatures.
- deviceWinPhone7: New field for storing a useragent string unique to Windows Phone 7.
- DetectWindowsPhone7(): New method for detecting a Windows Phone 7 device.
- DetectWindowsMobile(): Modified to disambiguate Windows Phone 7 devices from Windows Mobile 6.xx and earlier devices. This method excludes Windows Phone 7 due to the significant gap in capabilities between the 6.xx and 7 versions.
- DetectSmartphone(): Updated to include Windows Phone 7.
- DetectTierIphone(): Updated to include Windows Phone 7.