The MobileESP project is easy to use, install, and customize. For the latest source code, please visit the Google Code site which hosts the main code repository:
- Google Code Welcome Page: http://code.google.com/p/mobileesp/
- Download source code: http://code.google.com/p/mobileesp/source/browse/
Source code is available for the following programming languages:
- Java (server side)
- ASP.NET (C#)
- Python: Jury Gerasimov ported MobileESP to Python for the Django web app framework. We’ll maintain Python in the Google Code project site.
- C++: Kiran Thonse originally ported MobileESP to C++ and maintains it.
- Ruby: This project was ported by Martin, who separately maintains the Ruby codebase on GitHub.
- Classic ASP (VBscript): This project was ported by Miguel Barrero, who separately maintains the codebase on BitBucket.
Important Caveat: The MobileESP project code is lightweight and ideal for many web sites. However, this project is not meant to replace other projects offering greater depth and control, such as WURFL or HandsetDetection.com.
DOWNLOAD SAMPLE WEB PAGES
We’ve prepared a few useful downloads which allow you to study how to apply the MobileESP code in action in real web pages. Please see the Live API Demos & Samples page for more information and the download links!